Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kamis, Jumat, Sabtu, Minggu Libur


I feel so happy because I find something never had before. An Ascension of Jesus Chris at Thursday, May 17 is a bank holiday, so my Mama and Bapak will in my house for a few days because they rest from work, comply with our Government decision which certifies every vacation in Thursday will be extended to Friday.

Thursday morning my aunt Imelda will come to my house from Semarang for vacation and in the evening Juan cs will come too, it means we will find hilarity in my house.

Friday we plan go to Bogor to visit my Grandma (Ompung Boru) there. I will evince my aptitude to my Ompung Boru. I know it will make her happy. My aunt Rainy invest in special gift for me but I do not know what kind of goods. Hehehehe... Okay... I will right back with my vacation story... CU.
Foto: Bapak and Mama. in a boat

No comments: