Thursday, May 31, 2007

I will find the days pleasurable

This week I’m not very happy. My Grandpa back to Medan, Bapak/Mama always back to home late when I was sleep. I stay in my house with my nurses, namely mbak Rohimah to prepare for eating and mbak Siti to nurse me. This week bored for me indeed.
Friday Tomorrow is a holiday as vesak day. I will with my parent whole day not only in Friday but also Saturday and Sunday, so this Thursday is the day that I want to end meet for greeting the holiday.
Saturday we will go to my Grandma in Bogor. I entrusted there for couple times because Mama and /Bapak will attend the Bataks party in Bogor too. People in Grandma’s house will threat me as a queen, it means all people there give they caring only for me. Hehehehe..... Okay, finally the boredom along this week will finish, I will find the days pleasurable.

No comments: