Sunday, June 3, 2007

It was a beautiful day for me.

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to my Grandma’s (Ompung Boru) house in Bogor because Mama and Bapak attended the Bataks party there. Mama and Bapak left me for a long time. Bapak says, “People belong to that party is closest family from Hutabarat, so we have to give a special attention to them. They helped us when I baptized as a Christian without payoff”.
People around me gave their fondness only for me and Mbak Rohimah and mbak Siti nursed me as usual. I become a special person at that day, always like that when I was in Bogor.
Mama and Bapak cameback from that party at 7.00 in the evening, after they washed their self and ate their dinner, we back to Duta Indah. Along in trip absolutely I fell asleep in car. It was a beautiful day for me.

No comments: